Subject: Rev. B !
From: [email-masked] (Phillip Finch)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 14:56:41 -0700

UPS showed up this afternoon with an unexpected package from Olathe, Kansas:
LW 4.0 (Intel)...Rev. B.

I got Rev. A from a retailer five weeks ago. (I know, this is not going to
improve the moods of those beta-users who apparently are still waiting for
their *first* shipping disk). Today's package included manuals that seem
identical to those that came with the first shipment--very welcome, as those
are already coming apart.

I did a quick check of the CD directories. The obvious difference is in the
hiip subdirectories. The loaders and savers--some of them, anyway--seem to
have been modified from the original. No surprise there...

The program files all appear to be unchanged from Rev. A, so I will probably
just re-install the new hiip files...and throw away the first set of
manuals. (Or maybe have them spiral-bound).

Phil Finch ([email-masked])

***************************************************
"You call this a script? Give me a couple of 
$5,000-a-week writers, and I'll write it myself."
               --Joe Pasternak (movie producer)
***************************************************

--
[email-masked] (Phillip Finch) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]